- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping and delivery is one of the more frequently asked questions for our team at Save NOW Furniture. As soon as your order has been processed, we work around the clock to provide you with either the tracking number or a status update. As a drop-ship company, Save NOW Furniture relies on various manufacturers, distribution centres and freight carriers around Vancouver B.C to deliver the merchandise to our customers. The average delivery time for an order can be 1 to 3 Business Days, Special order 3 to 4 Weeks, which can depend on several factors such as the dimensions of the item(s), shipping weight, number of items, and your location. Please note that each order is subject to 1 Business days of processing time before it can be shipped out of the warehouse. However, over 90% our orders are processed and ready to be shipped within 48 hours. You may also greatly decrease the delay by completing your order on our website by 3pm, Pacific Standard Time.
- Free Standard Ground Shipping
- Save NOW Furniture offers free ground shipping on all items over $200. This includes all items purchased at our store, unless otherwise specified by our customer support representatives during order processing.
- Finally, if you have any questions or comments regarding shipping, please call us (604) 331-4665 and our customer support staff will be happy to assist you.
- Privacy & Security
doing business as “Save NOW Furniture”, and its affiliates (collectively "Save NOW Furniture", "we", "us") has a firm commitment to protecting the personal information of the individuals we deal with. Information, which can identify an individual ("personal information"), is often required to provide contact information for advertisers in our electronic and print photo classified publications, for business transactions and for customer relationship management purposes. This Policy applies to the personal information we collect about our customers, advertisers and suppliers in the contiguous United States and Canada and describes how we use and share this information. It also describes how we maintain and secure personal information and how the individual concerned may request access to it. This Policy does not apply to Save NOW Furniture employee personal information or to information that does not qualify as "personal information" under applicable legislation in Canada.
Save NOW Furniture collects personal information that may include:
- contact information, which typically includes such information as an individual’s name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and fax number. In some circumstances, some of this information may be business information which is not covered by this Policy;
- business information, which typically includes business contact information (such as name, telephone number, address). To the extent that this information is personal information under applicable legislation, it is governed by this Policy;
- financial information, which includes information such as account payment history and status and credit information; and
- other information provided by our individual customers or suppliers, including such information as an individual provides to participate in a contest offered by us, in response to a survey we may conduct, in subscribing to receive information from a Web site operated by us or in contacting us to obtain information on our services.
We collect personal information primarily from the individual concerned; however, we also collect contact information from our affiliates and from third parties, such as credit bureaux and reporting agencies (who provide us with business and credit-related information).
Use and Disclosure of Information
Save NOW Furniture will generally collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to evaluate and fulfill a request for our products, programs and services;
- for publication purposes or for posting on the websites operated by Save NOW Furniture, such as savenowfurniture.com, (the "Save NOW Furniture websites");
- for sales and lead potential and for marketing purposes, (iv) for customer relationship management purposes;
- to administer participation in contests;
- to evaluate responses to surveys;
- to respond to inquiries for information about Save NOW Furniture and its services;
- to ascertain and verify creditworthiness and share credit information with credit rating agencies;
- to administer, service and collect on accounts;
- in certain circumstances, to grant access to its customers to information on their own accounts;
- to process requests for the removal or correction of information from our files;
- to meet legal, regulatory, security and processing requirements; and
- to contact customers with marketing or promotional materials regarding Save NOW Furniture products, programs and services or to assist its front-line staff in providing tailored sales offers to customers.
Save NOW Furniture may exchange or merge personal information with data obtained from third parties for the same purposes. If an individual does not want us to use his/her contact information for marketing purposes, this person should exercise his/her option to opt out of this use by indicating his/her wishes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information may be shared from the Save NOW Furniture websites to third parties in the form of sales leads -- which is a core service provided by Save NOW Furniture through its websites. The info is entered into the online form and then emailed to the dealer or the advertiser. Operating Company for the purposes of ROI analysis and for consumer and advertiser research and strategy development. In a context where all or part of Save NOW Furniture’s assets or business are or may be sold, financed, insured, securitized, assigned or otherwise disposed of, we may also disclose personal information to the companies involved in such a transaction, for the purposes of allowing those companies to decide whether to proceed with the transaction and, where applicable, to provide the products, programs and services that Save NOW Furniture would otherwise provide and generally to carry on the Save NOW Furniture business.
As part of our commitment to enhance our business services, Save NOW Furniture may identify other uses and disclosures for personal information in the future. In that event, we will seek the consent of the individuals concerned where required.
Collection of Information Online
Some Save NOW Furniture websites registration forms require users to provide Save NOW Furniture contact information (such as name and email address) and demographic information (such as postal code, age, or income level) and other information that is used by Save NOW Furniture to provide services. Save NOW Furniture uses the customer contact information from the registration forms to send the user information that he or she has requested regarding the Save NOW Furniture websites or regarding services offered by Save NOW Furniture.
Some Save NOW Furniture websites use an ad form for customers to place online and/or print ads. One of the express purposes of the Save NOW Furniture websites is to gather contact information provided voluntarily by customers to be published either online or in print, as the case may be, and in connection with items that are for sale by customers. Save NOW Furniture has no control over who views online or print ads. Contact information provided may be used to contact customers when necessary. Save NOW Furniture collects customers’ financial information (such as account or credit card numbers) to bill the user for products and services, but retains this information only as required to process the transaction and for as long as may be required by law.
Demographic and profile data is also collected on the Save NOW Furniture websites. Save NOW Furniture uses this data to tailor each visitor's experience at the Save NOW Furniture websites, showing the user content that Save NOW Furniture thinks he or she might be interested in, and displaying the content according to the user’s preferences.
If an individual decides not to provide us with personal information online, no material consequences will result, although this individual may be unable to participate in certain promotions, receive product information, or use portions of the Save NOW Furniture websites that require personalized information or applications.
Save NOW Furniture may use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted the Save NOW Furniture websites. Save NOW Furniture makes no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting the Save NOW Furniture websites.
Save NOW Furniture may also use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites. In serving advertisements these third parties may place cookies on your browser computer and may collect certain anonymous information about your visits to other websites. This information may include browser type, IP address, domain name and the name of the webpage from which you entered our site, web activity and time of day. To opt-out of these cookies, please review the privacy policies of those websites and follow the instructions thereon. We may prepare aggregated user statistics or information summaries in order to describe our services to third parties such as prospective business partners and advertisers and for other lawful purposes.
There are links on the Save NOW Furniture websites which take you to other websites beyond our service. Any links provided to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience or to provide you with resources which are designed to assist and inform you with buying and selling various products and services. Save NOW Furniture is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites. The operation and content of such websites is beyond our control. We do not endorse, in any manner whatsoever, or accept any responsibility for the information, content or other material which may be contained on such websites.
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of that information as described in this Policy as amended from time to time or as described at or before the time of collection, use or disclosure, as the case may be. If you do not want your personal information to be collected, used or disclosed in this manner, then please either (1) do not submit your personal information to us, (2) exercise opt-out procedures described above or as may be offered at the time of collection, or (3) refrain from exercising opt-in procedures described above or as may be offered at the time of collection. If you have submitted personal information to us and wish to withdraw your consent to its retention, use or disclosure, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
You may withdraw your consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide some products or services to you.
Where permitted or required by law, Save NOW Furniture may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, for example, to collect a debt you owe us, to comply with a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency, or to comply with a court order.
Information Safeguards and Retention
Save NOW Furniture will establish files containing personal information for the purposes outlined in this Policy. We use physical, organisational and technological safeguards to protect your personal information against theft, loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or disposal. Authorized employees and agents of Save NOW Furniture have access to this information, which will be accessible at our premises and those of our agents.
Generally speaking, you can visit the Save NOW Furniture websites without revealing personal information. However, given that electronically submitted data is not 100% secure, we make no warranties as to the security of any personal information you submit online, which you do at your own risk.
If links are provided from the Save NOW Furniture websites to sites of third parties, Save NOW Furniture is not responsible for these third parties’ policies or how they treat information about their users. We therefore encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before disclosing your information to any third party.
We reserve the right to change and update the Policy and these changes will be made when appropriate, in a timely manner. We encourage you to examine our Policy from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes we may have made.
Access and Correction
We attempt to keep files containing personal information as complete, up-to-date, and accurate as necessary for the identified purposes. Upon written request, Save NOW Furniture will provide you access to your personal information, subject to certain exceptions as provided by the applicable legislation. If you notice any errors or omissions in your personal information, please notify us in writing and we will promptly correct them where appropriate.
If you have questions or complaints regarding our Policy, the security of your personal information or our compliance with the applicable personal information protection legislation, or if you wish to request access to or correction of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns & Replacements
- We are dedicated individuals who want our customers to be satisfied with their purchases. To initiate cancellations, returns or damage claims, please call us at 1 (800) 728-2545 or Locally (604) 331-4665 and speak to a customer support representative and we will do our best to serve you. Please note that all items must first be received by the buyer, regardless of condition, to be eligible for returns and/or replacements. Please unpack and inspect the item prior to initiating a claim. If the item is refused upon delivery, the item will become difficult for us to locate, which could delay our investigation of the incident.
- For general information and standard policies, please read the following:
- Standard Return Policy
- All items must be in resellable condition, without significant physical damage, and reported to Save NOW Furniture within 48 hours of receiving the goods in order to be eligible for returns and/or refunds.
- All buyers claiming a either a return and/or a refund must be able to produce both a physical copy and an electronic copy of the original order invoice that clearly shows and validates both the goods in question and the buyers' payment to the seller upon the seller's written request.
- Once the order has been fulfilled by the seller and the goods have been packed and shipped to the buyer, all returns and refunds are subject to a restocking fee, which is 20% of the original sale price before applicable taxes, as well as the costs for shipping both to and from buyer's requested shipping address from and to the manufacturer's requested shipping address.
- For all approved returns and refunds, the buyer is responsible for paying all shipping and handling fees associated with returning the goods to a location of the seller's choice.
- All special purchases involving custom configurations requested by the buyer, including, but not limited to, item finishes, sizes, swatches, colors, add-ons, leather features, special materials, are not eligible for either returns or refunds unless otherwise specified by the seller.
- For damaged items, please see below for further details.
- All damage claims must be reported to Save NOW Furniture within 48 hours of receiving the goods in order to be eligible for returns and/or refunds.
- The buyer must produce adequate visual proof and illustration of the damages to Save NOW Furniture by means of photographs and/or videos. This evidence of damage may be sent to email@example.com for review.
If you require replacement parts for a purchase, please contact our customer support team either by phone at 1 (800) 728-2545 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any returns or replacements.
- Orders can be placed on our website at www.savenowfurniture.com. All orders placed before 2:00 pm Pacific Time will be processed on the same day; any subsequent orders may need to be processed the next business day. Orders submitted on Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays will all be processed on the following business day. For assistance, please contact our customer support team either by phone at 1 (800) 728-2545 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All financial transactions on Save NOW Furniture is securely processed by PayPal. Once you have filled out the order on our website, you will receive an order confirmation email and your order will be on pending status until further review by our credit department. Once your transaction is successful, an invoice will be sent to your specified email address.
- Sales Tax
- Depending on your local state laws, you may be liable for use tax on the purchased goods. Please check with your local tax authority for further details
- For Canadians Taxes do apply.
- Pricing & Promotions
- Save NOW Furniture aims to bring our customers the best prices on popular furniture brands. We have monthly promotions on select items as well as special e-mail promotions for our newsletter subscribers. Being a drop-ship company, Save NOW Furniture does not actually store any products in a warehouse; therefore, we only sell brand new item. Clearance sales are only available upon explicit written permission or request from the distribution centres or manufacturers. In addition, we respect all manufacturers' minimum advertised pricing policies (MAPP) and enforce them strictly at all times. If you represent one of our many reputable manufacturers and noticed a discrepancy in our prices, please contact us either by phone at 1 (800) 728-2545 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Viewing Orders
- Once you have completed an order, it can be viewed by logging into My Account using your e-mail address and password. If, for any reason, your order is not present on your account summary screen, please e-mail our customer support team at email@example.com. In the e-mail, please include the details of your purchase, such as product names, quantities, payment method, and time of transaction.
- Updating Account Information
- Account information can be updated through either logging into My Account or by sending e-mail to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have submitted your request to us, we will review the changes and update your account information accordingly. Please note that the approval may take 1 - 2 business days to complete depending on the nature of the change request
Last updated on April 20, 2011